Two column steel frame with self-centering base specimen holder and upper load beam suspended with springs for easy adjustment of the specimen. The devices can be easily placed on lower platen of the compression tester using suitable distance pieces to adjust the vertical daylight. The device have to be completed with the packing strips to be inserted between the specimen and the load beams.
Model 50-C9000/C is used for splitting tensile tests on cylindrical specimens.
Model 50-C9070/C is used for splitting tensile tests on concrete block pavers and concrete cubes.
For both models max total height is 370 mm (14.6"). The 370 mm (14.6") vertical daylight can easily obtained removing the lower platen of the compression tester.
- Max vertical daylight: 225 mm (8.8"). Total height: 370 mm (14.6")
- Min vertical daylight: 90 mm (3.5"). Total height: 250 mm (9.8")
- Max horizontal daylight: 160 mm (6.3")
- Total width: 250 mm (9.8")
- Max travel: 45 mm (1.8")
- Bearers length : 350 mm (13.8")